Tips To Choose A Reliable P&H Crane Parts Supplier
P&H® built its first electric overhead crane in 1887, and soon began building its own line of motors to improve the reliability of its crane and hoist products, which became the gold standard for industrial use before the turn of the century. The same is true today: Only P&H® mechanical and electrical parts are built to meet the specifications for P&H equipment. If you own a P&H® crane, P&H parts promise the lowest overall cost per lift over the life of your system.
The P&H® trademark endures as a symbol of quality and reliability. P&H® crane parts are continuously improved and re-designed, bringing state of the art technology to equipment that has persisted in the field for decades. P&H® parts maximize the value of your crane investment, and Crane Pro Parts is the Master Distributor and premier source for genuine P&H parts.
HL Equipment is committed to improving both the safety and uptime of your equipment. You can expect to receive parts that meet or exceed your crane’s original standards. No matter what name is on your crane, working with HL Equipment is the best way to safely extend the lifecycle of your cranes, and maximize your return on investment in first-quality crane parts.
We know that time is money, so we stock items for delivery from 24 hours to 7 days. We use our global scale to leverage our buying power and yours, offering market pricing on consumable crane parts.
All parts sold meet international standards, and are backed by a comprehensive warranty from Konecranes, world-leading lifting manufacturer.
Tips To Choose A Reliable P&H Crane Parts
1) Established and reputable company
2) Symbol of quality and reliability- became a gold standard product for industry use
3) P&H crane parts promise the lowest overall cost per lift over the live of the system
4) P&H crane parts are continuously improved and redesigned to bring the state of the art technology to equipment
5) P&H crane parts maximize the value of your crane investment
6) Committed to improving both the safety and uptime of your equipment
7) Able to meet or exceed your crane’s original standard
8) Best way to extend the life cycle of your crane and maximize your return on investment in first-quality crane parts
9) Stock more than 10,000 crane parts items for delivery in 24 hours to meet emergency requirements
10) Economy of scale – global scale to leverage the buying power thus able to offer very competitive price
11) Genuine parts – all parts sold meet international standards and are backed by a comprehensive warranty
12) Spare parts program –able to design a custom spare parts program to meet the needs of your equipment and budget. Your crane parts list will be carefully crafted by a parts product engineer to include parts that will likely need to be replaced within the designated time frames, as well as those that are of a critical nature to maintain consistent operation of your crane.